Wednesday 3 August 2011

BNSF Staples sub July 19-22 part 2

On July 21 we headed out to shoot some more trains on The Staples sub around St Cloud.First we went to Minnesota road 301,I waited awhile and the signal turned green then a short eastbound coal train pulled a few cars past me,




























Then we decided to head out,but just as we were crossing the tracks I saw a Westbound approaching.There was little time to set up and I wanted to get a picture an video so I put my video camera on my car and get the shot.



























This was nice because I never see the blue and yellow Santa Fe locos that much anymore.Then when we were driving we saw a westbound empty coal train from Becker so we pulled into the driveway of a cement factory to shoot it.



























Then after that we saw nothing and headed back to the house.Well that was a good day shooting trains

1 comment:

  1. If You have been the victim of train horn for motorcycle calls or harassing Either Other correspondence on your cellular phone, I'm sure That one of your goals has-been to find out Who Is On The Other End of the Line. The Technology Is Now There to find out Who is on the phone Other.

    ReplyDelete