Thursday 31 March 2011

Via,BNSF,and CN on Thursday

At around noon on Thursday I went to Waverly street to shoot "The Canadian" at 12:00,sure enough at about 10 minutes after 12 it showed up at the corner at The Portage Junction. And rolled by me at 12:12,right on time.



    
  
   Later on that day I found out TrainGeek (Steve Boyko) also shot "The Canadian" at The Saint James Junction which is about a kilometer from here.

    About 8 minutes after the via left BNSF came out of their yard with 14 tank cars and 2 Gondolas headed to Fort Rouge with the caboose in the lead.


  
    
   It's nice to see BNSF in action.
  
   At 12:30 2 CN's had a meet. First CN 2720 pulled a train with mixed freight and intermodals past me.
  
      

        Then after that CN 5684 pulled another train past me.

  

   After that BNSF 2756 returned to Their yard with 2756 leading and 9 cars.


    

                
Then after that I waited about another 20 minutes and nothing came so then I left. It was a really nice train day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment